Sunday, October 01, 2006

Chipped Ham and Steve's Blog

I'm not sure anyone is looking at my blog other than these two fellas but I need to point out the handy links to their sites on the side...over there---->

Chipped Ham is my brother-in-law Evan Cantrell's kick-flying-buttress blog of all things related to comic books and related media. I have to fess up and say that this is the first blog I go to during my lunch hour. I only wish he would write more as his taste in comics is usually right up my alley too. Sometimes I miss being able to go to the comic shop and plunk down 50 bucks a week like I once did and some of his reviews make me a little 'homesick' for the hobby. Check it out!

Steve's Blog is a site by my good friend Steve Swain. Steve is an incredibly cool guy and a great friend. His blog is all about his passion....retail, malls, shoes...there is no one that you will ever meet that knows more about malls. Trust me. He knew about the once great but now crummy mall in my hometown of Fairmont, WV...and he's never been there!

Meanwhile, I have a ton of stuff I need to scan and piece together and get on this site! The saddest thing of all is that seeing the images on the web makes me feel like the rank amateur artist. Hopefully as time passes by you will notice my work improve as I set out to spend the time developing my skills. Or watch as I plummet into madness.

1 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger Livemalls said...

Thanks for the mention. I haven't been quite as dilligent as I should have been with my blog lately because I've been busy at work, and then there was the whole Tresell's World deal with the "fake me" and the funky emails. It's been strange, but I'll be back. Y'all come!

I have to say this blog is chugging along. We all knew you had some amazing talents back in school, but because we don't live that close, I don't get to see you or your creations as much as I used to.

That's why this medium is great. It's almost like being there and more of the world gets to see the talent that lies beneath the unassuming exterior :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home